ShareWelcome to Select Furniture Consignment, a unique upscale furniture and home decor consignment emporium located in the Cracker Barrel Plaza in Arden, South Asheville NC. This location is just off Airport Road by exit 40 on I26. We specialize in high quality, gently used home furnishings and accessories to decorate your home or office at affordable prices! We also carry many lines of new and unique home décor items and accessories. We are locally owned and operated.
At Select Furniture Consignment, we love providing our customers with a wide variety of home furnishings and decor pieces that speak to each individual’s design choices. In our showroom you’ll find an eclectic and unique selection of high quality items to satisfy all of your needs and requirements. All of our items have been approved for quality and condition to meet the high standards our customers have come to expect and appreciate.
Select Furniture Consignment may be the perfect solution for the frugal homeowner looking to maximize their budgets but with a desire for high-end home furnishings. Here you will find reasonably priced items of quality furniture and accessories to help create the home you’ve always dreamed of. And with a constant influx of additional merchandise, we’re never the same place twice. We also carry candles, candle beads, room fragrances, Luminara flameless Candles and many more creative décor items on a regular basis. Serving Asheville, Hendersonville, Waynesville and the whole of Western North Carolina, come and visit, you’ll be happy you did!
Our goal is to provide a fun shopping experience for our clients in a clean, pleasant environment that’s visually stimulating and yet warm and inviting. New merchandise arrives on our showroom floor daily making Select Furniture Consignment a frequent stop for our loyal customers.
Our friendly staff is always ready to help to ensure that your interior design needs are fulfilled. Because we receive a wide variety of items from new to retro to antique, it’s easy to find that special, one-of-a-kind piece that will set your home apart from all the rest.
Select Furniture Consignment encourages browsers as there is always so much to see. Take your time and enjoy the beautiful vignettes and rare collectibles that mix and mingle with gently used items from fine homes across Western North Carolina. Used furniture in Asheville, especially high end name brand furniture, has never looked so good!
Whether you’re buying or selling, Select Furniture Consignment is honored to partner with you in bringing affordable, high-quality home furnishings and decor to the Ashville area. At Select Furniture Consignment, treasures come in all shapes and sizes, prices and patinas … you never know what you’ll find in our eclectic consignment emporium, so visit often! Unfortunately, we cannot accept returned items.
Select Furniture Consignment will sell your quality home furnishings on consignment at fair prices to both you the consignor, and the customer. Your items will be attractively displayed in a high quality showroom and staged to appeal, both aesthetically and with complimentary accessories. Your items are controlled and protected in a strong, consignment specific inventory control software, so you are always protected. We have many regular customers and more new customers in our showroom each day. We have a fabulous website and we advertise in both printed media and TV commercials in our efforts to constantly grow our audience. It’s this ever increasing shopping traffic which helps us sell your items quickly so you can find another nice home for your items and realize some financial return. If you have furniture to consign, please e-mail a picture along with manufacturer, size dimensions and condition. We will call you and we shall both agree on a selling price together. We have a reputation of fair pricing, which is why we sell items quickly and everyone is happy!
Consignment Agreement terms are as follows:
- Consignment contract period is 90 days
- Consignors will receive 50% of the item’s sold price.
- We price items fairly from the beginning in consultation with the consignor to sell the item. After the first 30 days, if the item has not sold, we discount 10%, after 60 days 20% and after 75 days, 30%. Total discount is 30%.
- We cut checks on the 5th of the month and mail them to you unless you call us in advance.
- We accept deliveries of larger items Tuesdays through Thursdays.
- We do not accept broken, un-cleaned, damaged, stained or items with any odors.
- Accessories that are easily carried can be brought in so we can discuss and a decision can be made straight away. A picture of larger items needs to be approved before delivery.
- If your items are still on the floor after 90 days, you will have a week to come pick them up or make arrangements for pick up otherwise pieces become property of Select Furniture Consignment. It is the consignors responsibility to remember when to pick up.
- Items must be good condition and clean with no nicks, scrapes, stains (no damaged merchandise). If items are accepted and work is needed on your piece, a fee will be deducted from the sale price.
- Acceptance of articles will be totally at the discretion of management.
- We offer 3 moving services to help transport your items if you cannot deliver yourself. However, it is recommended that you call to confirm availability of space.
- A photo, along with a full description of the piece(s) of your furniture should be e-mailed to email@example.com . Manufacturer, size, wood, condition, age, price you paid. We will decide the selling price together.
- Select Furniture Consignment is not a thrift store, flea market, or garage sale! We are in an excellent location for our showroom to display and sell upscale, quality furnishings and home accessories, all with your convenience in mind. Our pieces come from the area’s better homes. We maintain consignor contracts for 90 days resulting in a constant turnover of quality goods promoting high, repeat foot traffic.